Tuesday, December 30, 2014

1563



family gathers-
red and gold decor hones
the Christmas mood
[gillena cox]




MERRY CHRISTMAS AND WELCOME TO THE SEVENTH CELEBRATION OF "12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS" 2014 -2015; DECEMBER 25TH TO JANUARY 5TH






Poems and images remain the copyright of individual contributors and should not be used without their permission



THE SIXTH DAY - UNWRAPPING THE GIFT OF PROTECTION
SmileyCentral.com

The Roman goddess, Juno (rules heaven and marriages), considered the goose sacred. Why? In 387 B.C. the geese in her temple cackled and honked, warning the Romans that barbarians were close. Ever since then, the geese were honored for their protective services. . ..."read more here



Please join in the celebration. Email me, Comment, Link a blog post



I am blog hopping today at
Ruby Tuesdays Too


i heart macro#85

8 comments:

Out of Sight L said...

so so beautiful I'll try to link to the birth of my granddaughter hugs

bj said...

This is a new party for me...didn't know about it. I have so many blessings I could have linked here. Thank you for hosting....

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for dropping in Lorraine

much love...

Gillena Cox said...

BJ, you are very welcome to The 12 Days of Christmas, here at Lunch Break

much love...

Gattina said...

Happy New Year to you too !

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks you Gattina

much love...

Laura said...

So sweet Gillena! Thanks for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro… Happy New Year:-

Gillena Cox said...

Happy New Year
Laura

Much love...